Listen to this post
Yesterday, I shared Chief Research Officer Justice Clark Litle’s 2023 investing outlook.
Today, we’re featuring Joe Shew, the Senior Crypto Analyst of the Crypto Advantage Society and Crypto Strategist Advisory.
Before Joe got into cryptocurrencies in 2014, he was a highly paid financial services exec, working in his company’s high rise and leaping up the corporate ladder. Lots of upside, lots of compensation – and lots of hours.
But life was great, because he thought that’s all there was.
That’s when Joe had “The Epiphany.” One evening, as he watched a Melbourne sunset, he realized he was trading time as he chased money – in a race that a person can never really win.
Right then and there, Joe decided to change. He decided to pursue financial freedom in an easier way: a revolutionary new digital asset class called cryptocurrency. And because Bitcoin (BTC) was trading for a mere $369, his timing was perfect.
For the lessons he learned in 2022 and his 2023 investing forecast, I asked Joe:
- What’s your general outlook for 2023 and why?
- What was your best call this year?
- What’s the one thing you’re predicting that no one else sees?
- What areas of the market will offer the biggest opportunities in 2023?
- If you had only $5,000 to invest for the new year, where would you put it?