Listen to this post
Since the last week of December, I’ve shared investing forecasts for the year ahead from Editor Jason Bodner, Senior Analyst Mike Burnick, Chief Research Officer Justice Clark Litle, Senior Crypto Analyst Joe Shew, LikeFolio co-founder Landon Swan, as well as myself.
As a reminder, the five questions asked were:
- What’s your general outlook for 2023 and why?
- What was your best call in 2022?
- What’s the one thing you’re predicting that no one else sees?
- What areas of the market will offer the biggest opportunities in 2023?
- If you had only $5,000 to invest for the new year, where would you put it?
You’ll hear opinions that may line up but offer different investing strategies.
You’ll also hear forecasts that are as different as night and day.
And I think that’s a good thing.
These forecasts can help affirm where and how you want to invest in 2023, or they may give you some pause and add a viewpoint you may not have considered before.
Either way, you are arming yourself with information and insight that you won’t find anywhere else.
So, in case you missed it, you can access all of the videos here.
If you want to access individual videos, you can do so here:
- Jason Bodner’s 2023 Outlook
- Mike Burnick’s 2023 Outlook
- Justice Clark Litle’s 2023 Outlook
- Joe Shew’s 2023 Outlook
- Landon Swan’s 2023 Outlook