Money Talks launched in early 2021 with one simple goal in mind: to give back and share the best of what I’ve learned about personal finance and investing over many years of trials and tribulations.
In that spirit, I wanted to pass along an interview I did with my friend Dan Ferris on the Stansberry Investor Hour podcast last week.
I don’t want to give everything away that we covered, but a sneak peek of a few highlights were:
- What TradeSmith tools are saying about today’s market
- A review of the best and worst sectors to be invested in right now
- The No. 1 metric that stock investors should focus on in this market environment, and four high-quality stocks that have it in spades
- A HUGE mistake one of the world’s top fund managers made last year, and the simple way you can avoid it
- The single most important thing you can do to protect your hard-earned savings today
This interview is free to listen to, and all you have to do is click the image to access it.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, and if there were any topics of particular interest you would like to hear more about, I would love to know.
You can send me a message here.
I can’t respond to every email, but I promise to read them all.